Approximate duration: 8 hours
Pick up time: 9:00 AM (from your hotel)
* Our guide pick up at hotel to take part in Hanoi City Tour, firstly visit Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum (outside view on Monday and Friday/Fine Art Museum as alternative), his house on stilt, the botanical garden and the Presidential palace while learning about his life and revolutionary activities.
* On the way out visit One Pillar pagoda. The pagoda was constructed in 1049 by King Ly Thai Tong according to his dream of Bodhisattva seating on a lotus flower and led him to the pagoda and Temple of Literature.
* Having lunch at a local restaurant.
* After that, visit, Hoan Kiem Lake (Restored Sword lake) and Ngoc Son temple. Take the 1 hour tour around the Old quarter through its streets which are named after the guilds that used to represent such as Hang Bac (Silver Street), Hang Gai (Silk Street), Hang Tre (Bamboo Street) etc…
* Return to hotel. Finish unforgettable full day Hanoi Sightseeing!
Price per person in USD
The Price Includes:
|Group size (pax)
Price (USD) per Person
* All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles as per the itinerary
* All applicable entrance fee as per the itinerary
* Experienced English speaking guide
* Meal (1 Lunch) as per itinerary (No drink on meal)
* Complimentary 2 bottles of drinking water per pax