Approximate duration: 9 hours
Pick up time: 8:00 AM (from your hotel)
Departing for Cu Chi Tunnel
. Transferring to Ben Dinh Tunnels
(one of the branches of the 200km underground tunnels system in Cu Chi ). Exploring the tunnels with local guide who's in uniform of the real guerilla during the Vietnam War.
Returning to Ho Chi Minh city for Lunch. Then transfer to Half Day Sightseeings:
* Visiting the Reunification Palace which was built in 1865 on the grounds of Norodom Palace as a residence for the French Governor General of Cochin China. This building is the incredible combination of Eastern architecture and Western Architecture, especially traditional Vietnamese culture.
“Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer”
* Then visiting the Notre Dame Cathedral ( also called the Duc Ba Cathedral ) that was built around 1886 – 1891, based on the design of Gustave Eiffel – a famous French architect and has become a significant symbol of the city. It has long been the busiest post office of the country. During October 2005, the statue was reported to have shed tears, attracting thousands of people and forcing authorities to stop traffic around the Cathedral.
* Crossing the street to continuously visit the Old French style Central Post Office of Hochiminh City. There 2 real old maps the "Saigon and the adjacent area in 1822" and "The telegraph wire net of Vietnam and Cambodia in 1936" on the wall of the main hall. And, don’t ignore Mr. Duong Van Ngo – an old man sitting at the end of a long wooden table underneath a mural of Ho Chi Minh, behind the sign “Information and Writing Assistance”. Mr. Ngo has been working here since he was 17, as a polyglot public letter writer. Being the last letter writer in old Saigon, he’s a source of stories of how could he connect people across the planet with his fountain pen.
* Continuously visiting the War Remnants Museum that was organized in charge of studying, collecting, examining, preserving and displaying the remnants of the wars against the invaders in Vietnam. Going shopping in one hour at Ben Thanh Market, the largest marketplace in central Ho Chi Minh City.
* Transferred back to your hotel
Price per person in USD
The Price Includes:
|Group size (pax)
Price (USD) per Person
* All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles as per the itinerary
* All applicable entrance fee as per the itinerary
* Experienced English speaking guide
* Meal (1 Lunch) as per itinerary (No drink on meal)
* Complimentary 2 bottles of drinking water per pax