These terms and conditions are applied to all our services directly or indirectly (through agents) made available online, by email or by telephone. By accessing, browsing and using our website and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below (including the privacy statement). The terms and conditions as set out hereunder constitute the entire agreement between you and IPT
To ensure each party is responsible for fulfilling any of its obligations, we set out our standard payment terms as following:
- 30% non-refundable deposit is to be made upon commitment of the tour unless booked within 45 days.
- 70% of the total tour cost to be paid 46 days prior to arrival date.
- Full payment is required 45 days prior departure or within 24 hours of confirmation if travelling within 45 days from departure.
All payment method by bank transfer, credit card are both accepted
CÔNG TY TNHH IPT- VIETNAM
Bank name: VCB – CN ĐÔNG SÀI GÒN
Account No.: 0531002472240
IPT – VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED
Bank name: Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam
Account No.: 0531372472241
SWIFT code: BFTVVNVX
Notice: Please fill exactly Account Number, Account Name & Swift code - It's very important for smoothly receiving your money. All charges to borne by remitted.
For other methods of payment: by telegraphic transfer, credit card authorization letter or through Western Union Global Transfer please contact with us for more details.
Confirm Booking and Voucher
- All confirmations are generally confirmed by return fax or e-mail within 1 (one) working day. In case immediate confirmation is not possible, we will inform you of the booking status at the time of reservation.
- Voucher will be issued by IPT after the booked trip is confirmed and payment is completed.
- A service voucher will be given for customer directly or by email/fax.
- Cancellation must be notified directly to travel company by fax, e-mail or text message and must be confirmed by the company. Phone cancellations are not accepted.
- Customers cannot receive any types of compensation in case of weather’s reasons.
- All adventure tours and outdoor activities carry inherent risks and Arctic Adventures or its partners do not assume any responsibility for accidents that are caused by its customers or can be traced to their own actions or are caused by factors outside of human control (Force majeure).
- For Group guests’ cancellation:
- Before 15 days, customers will be charged 10% tour price plus 100% air ticket price.
- Cancellation from 10 to 8 days before departure day: charged 50% tour price + 100% air ticket price.
- Cancellation from 8 to 6 days before departure day: charged 70% tour price + 100% air ticket price. Cancellation from 5 days before departure day: charged 100% tour price + 100 air ticket price.
- In case of late arrive for departure time, passengers will be calculated as cancellation before 5 departure days
- For walking-in / separated guests’ cancellation:
- More than 48 hours’ notice – 10% Refund
- Less than 48 hours’ notice – NO Refund
- Cancellation fees of booking will be calculated from all local suppliers as different cruise lines and other partners have their own cancellation policy. Cancellation and refund policies are detailed on each individual cruise, under the Rate & Availability tab.
- Cancellation by the suppliers for reasons related to a force majeure situation, such as government restriction or regulation, weather conditions, natural disasters, etc., customers will receive refund amount depending on specific conditions. If the tour has yet taken place, full refund will be made. If the tour is in progress, a partial refund will be made, any unused portion of a tour for whatever reason is not refundable.
- There will be no refund or exchange can if customer decides to opt out while the tour in ongoing. If you have not use any of the services, no compensation will be given for the unused portion of the tour.
- Whilst we manage to reserve all the suggested services for our clients, in case of transportation accommodation is fully booked, we reserve the right to make changes to services with equivalent quality. In these cases, we will always try our best to inform you about the changes as soon as possible.
- If we are unable to provide confirmed services, an alternative option or an alternative departure date will be offered subject to availability. If you don't accept the alternative option or don't want to change the date, we will refund your deposit.
Notes: Two adults are only accompanied by 01 child. If family has 02 children, they must buy one single room or one tour ticket as adult for the second children.
- FOC for children under 02 years old (Depend on Itinerary).
- 50% Tour price for children from 03 to 05 years old. Only pay for air ticket according to aviation regulation.
- 75% Tour price & 100% Ticket for children from 05 to 10 years old.
- 100% Tour price & Ticket for children older than 10 years old.
Kindly note that special offers such as promotional codes cannot be applied afterwards in the form of a refund. When offered, promotional codes and/or other special offers must be entered into the relevant field located on the payment page upon check out at the time of booking to be valid and applied.
Limitation of liability & travel participation agreement
Indochina Partner Travel (IPT) or its agents shall not be held liable for (A) any damage to, or loss of, property or injury to, or death of, persons occasioned directly or indirectly by an act or omission of any other provider, including but not limited to any defect in any aircraft, watercraft, or vehicle operated or provided by such other provider; and (B) any loss or damage due to delay, cancellation, or disruption in any manner caused by the laws, regulations, acts or failures to act, demands, orders, or interpositions of any government or any subdivision or agent thereof, or by acts of God, strikes, fire, flood, war, terrorism, insurrection, sickness, quarantine, epidemics, theft, or any other cause(s) beyond their control. Participants waive any claim against IPT Company Ltd. for any such loss, damage, injury, or death. Participants understand that the itinerary, schedule, prices and services can alter without prior notice for any reason. Participants are solely responsible for being in sufficient health to undertake the tour and for taking all appropriate medical precautions. IPT strongly advises participants to obtain medical/trip and cancellation insurance.
IPT takes NO RESPONSIBILIY for following cases:
- Unused tickets during the trips
- Any personal items lost or forgotten during transportation
- Unrelated problems / issues to transportation
- efault records due to invalid ID or lack of ID or necessary documents required for the trip
- Customer preserves personal baggage and belongings during the tour.
- Due to health reason, food hygiene and safety, customers please don’t bring food/drinks from outside into restaurants and hotels. Which are brought in that must have approval of restaurant, hotel and might be charged.